Taktik för snabbare spel (speciellt ryss-horder)
Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:52 am
Såg detta på flames of war forumet av en kille som spelar maxade ryssar i TY och FoW:
Det där är ju faktiskt bra idéer även för "normala" spelare. Även vi har ju tajt om tid ibland, så detta kan vara ett alternativ till färre poäng på mindre bräden. Och inför storslag, även om storslagen är mycket smidigare i V4 än tidigare.Posted By Ed Forbes on 04 Oct 2017 09:44 AM
New Strategies to save time
1. I bought a folding roller service cart that has 3 levels. I used to use a folding table to setup next to the game table, but this has more room, more stable, and takes up no more floor space. Folds nicely for travel.
2. I now setup each of the inf co's in its own tray to speed up deployment. No need to confirm which stands come out of the box.
3. I bought several 8' sections of 3/4"x1/4" trim, cut into 12" sections. I painted 8 of these into quick read rulers in 2" segments.
4. This large number of 12" sections speeds play in several ways: I always have a ruler close to hand that covers about 80% of all my measurements; I use them to quickly quarter the table prior to missions to speed up table side choice; I use them to define deployment area; for movement of large inf units; I measure once, set a stick, move the inf to the stick, and then shove the following inf up behind; At 3/4" wide, it makes a quick check for firing lines of sight between obstructions.
5. I cut two 12" radius templates out of clear plastic to quickly determine the table setup for the several missions that use them.
6. My bases are all very visibly color coded to allow me to quickly and easily see at a distance the unit, unit leader, and Bat HQ.